Fox Ridge is a luxury townhouse development located in scenic South Lebanon Township just minutes from shopping, restaurants, schools and home centers. The distinctive Craftsmen architecture is reminiscent of a simpler time, yet the picturesque country setting offers the convenience of modern-day living.
Located in Cornwall-Lebanon School District and close to beautiful South Hills Park, Fox Ridge is close to many desirable amenities. All homes include garages, off-street parking, gas heat, and public water and sewer. Even better, this neighborhood does not require association fees.
The benefits of choosing a new home in Fox Ridge include:
- QBW 10-year structure warranty
- Public water and sewer
- High-efficiency gas heat
- Daylight basements on some lots
- One and two-car garages
- Plenty of off-street parking
- No association fees
- Cornwall-Lebanon School District
- Close to shopping, schools and recreation
- Classic country setting
- Maintenance-free exterior